Friday, September 18, 2009

A Tribute To Those Who Love Me

My AMAZING family... Who love me without conditions or promises of perfection. The ones who always have a comfy place to sleep, an ear at ANY hour, a sacrifice, kind advice, warmth, those who never judge me, always want the best for me, and love ME.








My WONDERFUL son... the reason I breathe, my everything, my life. For without Andrew... life has no meaning.



My INCREDIBLE friends that keep me laughing, understand me, care for me, keep me real, and never judge me.


And last, but NOT least, my hubby... The man I have been through the most with. The one that has seen me at my worst, and still loves me. The one that knows what I look like without makeup and curls, and still thinks I'm beautiful. The man that held my hand, my head, and my heart through my heartaches. The one I will stand by through all of his heartaches. My eternal companion, my best friend, my love.


1 comment:

  1. Sierra, that was so sweet. Isn't it wonderful to have people love you no matter what? That's what family is for. :)

    ReplyDelete